Acceptance of Terms
Use of Communication Services
Third Party Sites
Copyright and Reproduction
Law and Jurisdiction
Distance Selling Regulations
Limitation of Liability
Contactwww.SynchronousTechnology.net . References to “content” are to materials, information, software, products, and services.
Acceptance of Terms back to top
Your access to www.SynchronousTechnology.net is offered on the condition that you accept the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. By accessing www.SynchronousTechnology.net you agree to observe and be bound by all such terms, conditions, and notices.
If you are not willing to be bound by and comply with all of the foregoing, or object to any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement you should not use any of this web site content and leave immediately.
Use of Communication Services back to top
Dependent upon the product or services you have purchased from us you may have access to our exclusive members’ only forums. You also have the ability to comment on our blog which is public and not restricted to members only. We collectively call these services “Communication Services”. Please be aware that any information you submit on the Communication Services can be read, collected or used by other users. To protect your privacy when posting, replying, or commenting, your email address is not revealed. However we are not responsible for personal information you choose to disclose on the Communication Services.
You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Where access is provided by a login name and password share this with any other party. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others. You will treat them with courtesy and respect.
- Use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language.
- Provide false information about yourself, impersonate anyone else, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication.
- Use shouting, which is the using of all capital letters.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
We have no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
We do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore disclaim any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Third Party Sites back to top
The incorporation of any links to other web sites is for your convenience and reference only.
You acknowledge and agree that your business dealings with any third parties, including any merchants or advertisers, found on, or accessed through our website and any of their services, including payment for and delivery of any goods and services, are solely between you and such third parties.
Where we provide access to third party providers of goods and/or services, you acknowledge and agree that we may receive referral fees and/or other compensation from such third parties. You acknowledge that we assume no responsibility whatsoever for any charges, losses or liabilities you may incur when making purchases or completing transactions with such third parties, and we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind which you may incur as a result of, or in connection with, any dealings or transactions with such third parties.
Furthermore we assume no responsibility for any content which you may find on sites that link either to or from us, including without limitation the accuracy of the information found on these sites, the compliance with any legal requirements applicable to these sites and for any viruses or other harmful programs that may be contained on these sites.
By accessing third party services through our website, you authorise such third party service provides to provide us with personal information regarding your use of and your activities with respect to the purchase and use of third party services and/or goods.
Copyright and Reproduction back to top
All intellectual property such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics of functionality of the web site remain the property of Ingenea Limited and our partners. Unless otherwise stated we or our partners own the intellectual property rights in the web site and the material on the web site.
By using the web site you agree to respect our intellectual property rights and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the web site unless expressly permitted to do so as highlighted on the site. Subject to the license below all intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal and business use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on, or access to the website
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution where express permission is given
By posting or submitting content to this site, you:
- grant us, our affiliates, business partners and successors a non exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, non revocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form and for any purpose
- warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party
Our policy is to comply with all applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any content that is on this web site. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this web site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
Please note that we are only able to correspond in English.
Indemnification back to top
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our affiliates, business partners, agents, employees, contractors, officers, and directors harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including legal fees that arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate which shall not excuse you from your indemnity obligations.
Law and Jurisdiction back to top
Your use of this web site is governed by the laws of England. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this web site.
International Use back to top
We make no representation that the materials on this web site are appropriate for use in locations outside of the United Kingdom. Accessing them from territories where the content may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Distance Selling Regulations back to top
We abide by the UK Distance Selling Regulations and the statutory rights covered by this act. Full details can be found here: http://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Disclaimer back to top
All content available through this site is provided “as is” and “as available” for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement. We, our affiliates, business partners, agents and contractors do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that this site will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this site is solely at your risk. The transmission of data or information, including communications by e-mail, over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks is not secure, and is subject to possible loss, interception or alteration while in transit. Accordingly, we do not assume any liability for any damage you may experience or costs you may incur as a result of any transmissions over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks.
We shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer as a result of using this website.
We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent products and services and their performance potential. Statements made on this web site are estimates of what we think is achievable based upon past experience. There is no guarantee that you will obtain similar results.
As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not necessarily apply to everyone, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on their background, dedication, desire and motivation. There are also elements in business that cannot be foreseen and which could affect results.
The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or remove, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
Limitation of Liability back to top
Under no circumstances shall we, our affiliates, business partners, agents, employees, contractors, officers, and directors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this web site or any linked web site. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. In the event that applicable law prevents the exclusion of liability for certain warranties, such exclusion shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Contact back to top